Providing solutions for workspace layout, system furniture allows you to configure the space to suit your needs. System furniture can allow you to rearrange the space over time and provide additional functionality with features like sound absorbing panels.
- Desks and Workstations, System Furniture
- Desks and Workstations, System Furniture, ErgonomicMarkant Delta is a unique, innovative and versatile range within the Markant collection of workstations. Using a small number of interchangeable components, the Delta range can be assembled as a single workstation or as a complex conferencing configurations. The design of Delta boasts a no-frill design and adapts like a chameleon to each office environment.The unique click mechanism in the base underlines the Delta's innovativecharacter as it allows height adjustment by a single press of the foot. Alternatively Delta can be provided fully adjustable with a handle-operated cranck or an electric motor with touch control operation.Delta mechanisms are available as both T and C leg. In a back-to-back configuration, Delta is available as a combidesk.Markant is one of the few furniture manufacturers to also have developed a sitting/standing verision in the same line as the standard workstation, covering the ergonomic spectrum.
- Desks and Workstations, System Furniture, ErgonomicMAX was designed by Markant to address the growing requirement for sit-to-stand workstations. It can be easily transitioned from a comfortable seated height to an active standing workstation in lightning speed. Existing workstations on the market were simply orthopaedic devices whereas MAX is a complete interior concept.MAX offers the perfect solution for acoustics, connectivity, and cable management, and is available in four different options: T-leg frame, panel range, cabinet range with integrated storage, and finally a screen range for complete privacy.
- Desks and Workstations, System Furniture, ErgonomicMAX was designed by Markant to address the growing requirement for sit-to-stand workstations. It can be easily transitioned from a comfortable seated height to an active standing workstation in lightning speed. Existing workstations on the market were simply orthopaedic devices whereas MAX is a complete interior concept. MAX offers the perfect solution for acoustics, connectivity, and cable management, and is available in four different options: T-leg frame, panel range, cabinet range with integrated storage, and finally a screen range for complete privacy.The T leg range features uses metal T legs as the end legs to create a lighter visual look.
- Desks and Workstations, System Furniture, ErgonomicThe Markant MO4 stands for versatility and flexibility while covering all your needs, from a single workstation to bench and conferencing configurations. Worktops and frames are available in a diverse range of colours and dimensions.The modern, minimalistic design and the ease of adjustment, whether manual, by crank, or electric, makes MO4 both popular and easy on the eye. MO4 furniture will perfectly compliment any commercial interior style.
- Desks and Workstations, System FurnitureMoment is a workstation and table system designed to inspire a collaborative work environment. The system has been thoughtfully designed to adapt to ongoing changes in workplace design with screens and accessories that can be easily interchanged or removed to create the desired work environment. Detail-formed legs feature across the Moment product family to provide synergy throughout the office.A moment of focus or a vibe of collaboration. The Moment workstation considers different work styles and functions through the patented SHHOUT acoustic screens. These provide a feeling of privacy or inspire a collaborative space, depending on how they are configured.Clever concealed cable and data management works with technology, not against it. Accessibility to power and data is also considered, with an easy-reach above-table design.Moment's accessories gratify the dynamics and fluidity of today's workplaces. Removable screens and hung stationery storage system can be easily interchanged, added or removed to create the desired environment.
- Desks and Workstations, System FurnitureWith the launch of MOx, Markant is introducing an exceptionally intelligent and contemporary furniture range, perfectly suited to dynamic work environments.The nature of the organisation and the work which takes place there greatly influence the ultimate choice of furniture. You can create an infinite variety of desk configurations, team workstations and meeting tables.
- Desks and Workstations, System FurnitureFor a furniture range which is always compatible with the current scenario of your company, Markant presents Scenarios. With organisations becoming more virtual; portable technology means office work is no longer confined to the office. Employees work more often on the move: in a café, on secondment or during an informal discussion in the company cafeteria. An office environment plays an important role in the flexibility of the business.A Scenarios workstation is a plug and play workstation. Markant Scenarios can be freestanding away from walls with cabling connected to the workstation directly through the floor or the ceiling via power poles. Central power and data channels that connect the workstations allow for all sorts of wiring to be concealed. This way the installation allows flexibility with layout designs. In addition to the modern design, Scenarios provides every user with a personalised workstation. Adequate privacy can be achieved by installing glass or upholstered screens. All Scenarios configurations are adjustable in height.