Express personality with boardroom and conference tables. Glamour or minimalism, the right design will shine as the centrepiece of your boardroom or function room for years to come.
- Tables, Meeting Tables, Conference and Boardroom TablesArki is clean and rigorous in its design but versatile in its different applications. Featuring a 6mm solid laminate top, a frame made of extruded aluminium, and trestle steel legs, Arki-Table is suitable for everything from a meeting to the restaurant. White or black versions available. Cable management top available on request.
- Tables, Meeting Tables, Conference and Boardroom Tables
- Tables, Meeting Tables, Conference and Boardroom TablesEverything Old Is New Again (EONA) is a modular table base system manufactured from post consumer recycled materials. Its outstanding environmental credentials, combined with its sleek and timeless design, makes EONA ideal for conference and boardroom tables.EONA uses 100% post consumer recycled aluminium for legs and leg support inserts, post consumer recycled steel for outer leg supports, rails and adjustable glides and recyclable polypropylene.
- Tables, Meeting Tables, Conference and Boardroom TablesI.AM is a totally flexible and versatile table base that provides a complete family of product options for the commercial environment.I.AM provides options such as a tilt-top stacking table (I.AM TURN). By adding frame spacers, legs and feet, the possibilities with I.AM are endless, accommodating desks and tables with a variety of top widths to infinite length. Suitable for hot-desking, breakout areas and offices that require constant change, I.AM TURN can quickly and easily be tilted, moved and stored.I.AM has been designed to be environmentally friendly and with responsibility for recycling in mind. It is manufactured using recyclable materials including steel, aluminium and polypropylene, and is easily disassembled for the recycling process.The range is complemented by FUEL, a fully integrated cable management system. FUEL powerboxes are designed to give users easy access to concealed power and data outlets from an unobtrusive worktop location, accessed via a hinged lid.
- Tables, Meeting Tables, Conference and Boardroom Tables, Cafe and Hospitality TablesThe Malmö table was born from an imaginary journey along the sides of a Scandinavian lake. It recalls the experience of a come back home with the cosiness of wood warming up the environment.
- Tables, Meeting Tables, Conference and Boardroom TablesMoment is a table system designed to inspire a collaborative work environment. The system has been thoughtfully designed to adapt to ongoing changes in workplace design with screens and accessories that can be easily interchanged or removed to create the desired work environment. Detail-formed legs feature across the Moment product family to provide synergy throughout the office. Suitable for meetings, conferences and boardrooms.